SGS Frontend Development Checklist
- Are the headings consistent with other pages?
- Are the texts consistent with other pages?
- Are the font and style correct?
- Are you using proper HTML tags for headings?
- Can the image be compressed more to reduce the size?
- Is the image responsive?
- Does the image have proper accessibility property like alt?
- Is the text field display consistent across different types like text, password, select-option, text area?
- Can you submit empty data?
- Eye/view icon should be available for all password fields
- Is proper validation applied for all fields
- Are form data submitting to the correct API endpoint parameters?
- Check if errors are displayed properly.
- Can the submit button be clicked twice on the same data?
- Is there feedback to the user while processing the form.
- Are fields that can be populated, properly populated?
- Is the page responsive across multiple screen sizes?
- Is the page responsive on other browsers?